Only 30% of the talent pool is active at any given time. We give you access to the other 70%.
We keep an up to date network of qualified candidates to save you time searching and sourcing the right talent.
Recruitment is taking on average 3-6 months. That is why we assess more data points earlier to save you time and money.
We not only measure and assess functional capabilities, we also leverage 60 years of talent data to give you the strongest predictors of future performance and team fit.
Your point of contact is our Founder, Dave Crumby who takes care of all of your recruitment. We take care of communication and scheduling to save you time and resources.